07 September 2015

Style Has No Size Takeover

Evening Lovely People,

As many of you will have seen, on Friday evening myself, HollieStephanieMichaela and Katie did out own take on the #Stylehasnosize campaign run by Evans and UKPSFW.



We all agreed that the photo released showed a huge lack of diversity and did not represent the hashtag at all.


Don't get me wrong the models are beautiful and looked fabulous but that photo does not relate to me or many people I know.

Today, I have asked everyone to join in as style really doesn't have a size, nor does it have a shape it doesn't have a race, or an age, it doesn't have a sexuality or  a gender!
As well as beauty, style is in the eye of the beholder and I don't want anyone to be left out.

So please join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr (and all other social media) to flaunt your style and show the world that #stylehasnosize!!

Here are some pictures of some wonderful people (and myself) that will also be taking part.

 Katt



And myself!

Please use the hastag, #mysizehasstyle so I can see all of your amazing pictures!!

And remember,

FLAUNT IT, WORK IT, OWN IT!!

Much Love,

Abi

2 comments:

Blog design by aleelilydesigns