10 January 2015

Dressing Up

Hello Lovely People!

I don't get to dress up many times during the year but when I get the chance I still like to be comfortable and not have to take off many things when I get home.

I know New Years Day was a while ago now but I needed and nice outfit to wear, even though I was only chilling with my family.

I was kindly gifted this dress from Bonmarche as part of their party wear season. I picked this David Emanuel Dress.

This dress is one of the most comfortable dresses I have worn. Although it is a stretchy material, it doesn't cling to all the lumps and bumps and also has a very flattering style. The dress comes just above my knee and has lace panel detail down the front.

I didn't think that the dress required much accessorising as the lace detail pretty much talks for itself. I did wear some wedge boots and thick leggings (as it was absolutely freezing) to complete the look.

I would say the dress is pretty true to size but if you aren't bust you could possibly size down. I got a 22 as I fall between sizes (20-22) but because I am busty I feel more comfortable sizing up.







Have you bought anything from Bonmarche recently? If so let me know what you bought down in the comments.

I know people usually think it is for the older lady but you can find some real gems at really good prices!

I hope your nee year is going well and don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

Much Love,


3 comments:

  1. Lovely. I have the teal lace dress from the DE collection and again it's lovely...stretchy but not clingy and the colour is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you look beautiful! I have a couple of Bonmarche dresses and an Ann Harvey one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns