11 February 2014

OOTD - ASOS Tie Dye Maxi Dress

Hello Lovelies,

I come to you with another outfit post. People tend to view these most on my blog so I am guessing you like them.







  1. Tie Dye Maxi Dress, ASOS - £30 £12
  2. Lace Shirt, Wallis - Similar New Look - £22.99 £10
  3. Boots - Primark
  4. Earrings - Primark
  5. Necklace - Very
  6. Lipstick, Collection @ Superdrug - £2.99


I do like the dress but I think a belt would have worked better with it. The material is quite thick and the dress is a really nice length. It is really great for the weather right now and will be for the summer too.

I am still on the course of sorting my life out. It is sort of going well.

Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely dress. Would be perfect for dress down Fridays at work. You look very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great! the material is really good too.
    Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns