03 February 2014

Review : Sleek Blemish Balm

Hello Lovelies,

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, I have been busy applying for jobs and all that jazz.

I have come to you with a review. *Disclaimer* - This item was bought by me and this review is my own I have not been asked to do this by anybody.

And so it begins...

I love sleek cosmetics, I am not a make up genius and also don't want to spend tonnes of money on it either (as my funds are quite limited). I think sleek is very well priced and the make up is quite good quality too, compared to other brands I have previously invested in.

I use foundation and powder but I wanted something that I could just put on without spending too much time putting on in the morning. I looked at recommendations online and found blemish balm.

There are many options to choose from but the Sleek one was the cheapest I found that also had a great colour match.

The packaging is okay, it pretty much explains itself and is also very much like most sleek products with the matte black and shiny writing. This blemish balm also has spf 15 so its good for sunny days too.

 The tube is a squeezable one, very easy to use and isn't messy at all.

With Flash

Without Flash

The colour is a great match and feels quite light to touch and not sticky at all.

With Flash

Without Flash

The coverage is great but it feels quite oily when its first applied, I would advise not to put any moisturiser on beforehand. It looks great without flash and quite matte but I can assure you it isn't. The picture with the flash shows very well how it looks in real life.

I am quite disappointed as I love sleek products and was really rooting for this one. I will continue to use it and do another review when it's finished to see if it gets any better.

Do you use the Sleek Blemish Balm? If so, what is your opinion on it?

Let me know in the comments if you have any other recommendations too.

Much Love,

2 comments:

Blog design by aleelilydesigns