26 February 2014

OMCZ #27 But My First One!


Hello Lovelies!

This is my first ever OMCZ blogger challenge. This months topic was chosen by Becky at Does My Blog Make Me Look Fat?

'As it is award season i would love to see some Red Carpet Glamour. Be inspired by some of the amazing outfits that have been down the red carpet and try and incorporate some of the key trends that seem to be appearing (colour blocking, bold colours, black and white) or even try and emulate your favourite stars red carpet look.'



I don't own anything that is red carpet ready but I had a look on ASOS and found this lovely dresses.





  1. Dress 1
  2. Dress 2
  3. Dress 3
  4. Dress 4
If only I had formal event which I went to so I could buy these beauties!! I would love to dress up elegantly and have my hair and make up done.
If any of you lovely people plan on buying any of these dresses or other Red Carpet Ready ones in the future please share the pictures with me!

I would love to see how people accessorise them.

Please take a look at the other lovely ladies:


Much Love,

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Leah!! I hope I can do the next one properly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure!! I love reading blogs, the more the merrier, I will follow you now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have followed you on there too! Loving your blog. I have read through a few posts already :) xx

      Delete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns