24 February 2014

My Very First BirchBox!

Hello Lovely People!

Today I cometh with a Birch Box post.

I know a few bloggers get this and at £10 plus £2.95 for p+p, you can't go wrong with a few samples of beauty products.

Here is what I got for this month, the chocolate was the first to go so no pictures of it, sorry.














I am pretty impressed with the products so far especially the facial polish and the eye liner. The Nail Rock can get quite messy but the results are amazing I have yet to use the shower gel and protection oil and of course the chocolate is gone.

Do you guys get any beauty boxes? If so, which one/s and what was your favourite item from them?
Let me know in the comments.

Also if you want to subscribe to Birch Box, please do so here.

Also I have started a YouTube channel so please watch my video, like and subscribe. It would be lovely to have people follow my journey with me!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns