15 January 2014

Another OOTD!!

Hello my lovelies,

Today I have brought you another OOTD. This is all stuff I bought quite a while ago so I have tried my best to find similar items for you guys.






I apologise for some of the pictures, I have now fired my Dad as photographer.

Dress - New Look Inspire, similar maxi ASOS.
Lace Shirt - Wallis, similar ASOS.
Bag, thrifted.
Bangle, Gifted.
Ring - Evans, similar Evans.
Earrings Dorothy Perkins.

Note: There is a huge range of carpet bags on eBay if you want to invest in one.

I thoroughly enjoy wearing midis, I much prefer them to skater style. I am quite tall and always find that skater styles come up short. If any of you guys do know somewhere that I can get ones that won't show my bum when I bend over, please let me know in the comments box below.

Also I would like to know what you guys think of my ensemble so please do leave comments.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns