03 March 2014

30 Days 30 Dresses #2 - Khaki and Denim

Hello Lovelies,

My blog is currently going through a change (again). When it is finished I will do a post crediting the wonderful lady who is doing this for me.

Moving on swiftly, Here is the second installation on 30 days 30 Dress!! Whoop Whoop!!
I decided to go casual today as I am not really doing much.







The dress is just a plain khaki midi from Dorothy Perkins. I got it in the sale and it's a 22 and too big but sometimes you don't want them to be too body con (it was the last one and only 7 pounds).

I have paired it with the jeans jacket I got at the Plus size Market (post here), a statement necklace from Primark and some Leopard print slip ons from New Look (similar herehere and here). Look at all the links I have given you!!

How do you style down on your lazy days?

Much Love, 

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog design and the outfit, especially the shoes. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I am starting to love leopard print more after Saturday xx

      Delete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns