20 March 2015

#PSBloggersLove

Hello My Lovelies,


I come to you with a new post! Yay! Finally!

Recently there has been a lot of hate on the Internet world and Debz came up with the idea of us Plus Size Bloggers Sharing the Love!!

We have all been assigned (sounds a bit like a school project) a blogger to talk about today and I have Mookie.

I have only known Mookie for about a year but it feels like so much longer. She really is a true friend and I hope we stay friends forever!

This plus size beauty is my  boob buddy, fashion inspiration and lover of red lipstick. And also a total beauty!!

She was also one of the first plus size bloggers I met and she is so kind, generous and caring! If you haven't checked out her blog already, you have to! It is full of fashion, body confidence and lifestyle.

She is possibly one of the best people I know.








 And if you have read this Mookie! Me love you long time!!!!


Much Love,

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I love this post! Two of my favourite ladies. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Leah. :) Sending the love right back at you!! :)

      Delete
  2. Awww my dear dear Abi <3 :) :) :) Sitting here with tears in my eyes. thank you so much for the kind words. :) And the feeling is mutual. :) I love you too and I am so glad to have found a true friend like you through blogging. :) Can't wait to give you some boobie cuddles. :) <3 <3 <3 <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leah! You are definitely one of my favourite people!!!
    Aww Mookie!! I was so happy when I got your blog :D :D We deffo need those booby cuddles!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns