22 April 2014

Shop Your Stash



Hello Lovelies,

Here is my first post on 'Shop Your Stash'.

This challenge was created by Hollie from Pretty Big Butterflies. She says:

' Welcome to the Shop Your Stash Challenge. This is all about a gem in what you already own a creating a blog post on it. This is to let go a little of the stress that comes with being a blogger- even if it is just once a month. Rummage through your beauty products, climb through those clothes drawers. You might surprise yourself!'

I love a good blog challenge and I think Hollie has hit the nail right on the head! I have so many things I want to share with you all but feel like I can't keep up because of the constant change in trends and fashion. I have decided to do a beauty(ish) post as I haven't really done many on my blog and this is something I have recently become more and more interested in.

I discovered Sanctuary Spa products a few years ago and to me they are a luxury that I buy for myself around Christmas!

I bought this in January and I LOVE it SOOOOO much!! I use it after a shower as I am a clean freak that has to have a shower first before she uses a body scrub.. Don't hate!

Moving on... after using this my skin feels so smooth (probably because it has peeled off about a thousand layers) and moisturised. It is the best body scrub I have ever used and is smells amazing.


I bought mine in Boots and it was on offer at the time, but with an £11.50 price tag I don't think it is too steep. I also think it is currently in their 3 for 2 offer.

This is what it looks like inside and I will be using the jar after I have finished with the scrub as it is so nice!

Please check out the other ladies that are taking part!!


Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. I love their scrubs I have the same one and it is sooo lush feels like a real treat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to shower first before I scrub as well!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns